Thursday, November 19, 2015

XOxo

Helloooo,

I wanna tell you that I love Gossip Girl. Yes, I love it. 
No, it's not my favorite TV serie, but I love it.

It has a lot of good music. In every scene you hear songs that you love and good bands. Kings of Leon, The Virgins, Amy Winehouse, Air, Albert Hammond Jr., Rooney, Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Beck are some bands in the soundtrack of the serie.

There is some episodes where are bands invited. In one episode, when Lily and Rufus get married, Sonic Youth was in their wedding. Or in the final episode, when Florence and The Machine played in Serena and Dan wedding.
I don't know, but for me, that's enough reason to watch a serie.
And every character is amazing and mean, I love that.
It has six temporades with 24 episodes. The first chapter was in 2007 and the last one, three years ago, in 2012.


Blair and Chuck, my favorite  TV couple ever
It's from United States, and it has 19 awards wins and 35 nominations. 
It was created by Stephanie Savage and Josh Schwartz.
It's about a group of privileged teens living on the Upper East Side of New York who can hide no secret from the ruthless blogger who is always watching them.
Blake Lively, Leighton Meester, Taylor Momsem, Penn Badgley, Chace Crawford and Ed Westwick are the teens.





No comments:

Post a Comment